Week two has been a busy one. I don’t know about you but I like to be constantly occupied (a sixteen year old girl doesn’t work six days a week if she prefers to relax at home). Bravo! sure does keep me running around in the greatest way. Sorting through pictures, contacting different vendors, and listening in on meetings keep my days here very lively. This week feels a lot better than last week too. I no longer feel like Macaulay Culkin when he was lost in New York. I have grown into a strange sense of belonging, having only been working in the city for a few weeks. It still feels like I have a lot to learn though.
Here are some things I realized this week…
1. Forgetting your headphones on the metro is one of the worst things that can happen on a Tuesday morning
2. MARC trains are colder than Antarctica so don’t wear a t-shirt and shorts
3. You’ll meet some super cool people if you talk to your uber driver (shout out to my man Will)
I just realized that most of those are related to transportation so I think I’ll start talking about Bravo!
4. I know what an RFP should look like now but I am still unsure what it stands for (I just googled it and request for proposal makes sense and I feel a little stupid now)
5. An RFP is a Request for Proposal
As you can see I still have a lot to learn! Wish me luck!